Ahg1medical

Clinic

Rate Ahg1medical

Ratings for Ahg1medical

Value

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Value

Fabulous OR and staff. Dr Gold held my hand while I was falling asleep and made me feel safe. The nurses and anesthesiologist were excellent.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Value

Top notch facility. Had a 5 hour surgery and it could of not been better. Never got sick after the surgery which I usually do. Nurse stayed with me in recovery room and was caring and professional.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Value

I had surgery at the Gold Ambulatory Surgery Center 4 months ago and it was like having surgery in a boutique surgery center. Private nurse took care of me after surgery. I felt safe and it was a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Value

Very clean, professional staff, no problems with anesthesia, and I highly recommend this facility

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Value

I felt safe in this OR suite since Dr Gold was president of the society that inspects Operating Rooms. The Anesthesiologist and nurses are excellent too. I had a quick recovery and never got sick to my stomach which I usually do after any anesthesia.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Value

Very nice facility. The nurses, anesthesiologist and Dr Gold were very nice. The staff kept me busy talking and I didn't realize I was getting sleepy and fell asleep.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Value

I was very scared having surgery but everyone made me feel safe from the nurses, Dr Gold to the anesthesiologist. Pain was minimum and no problems after the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Value

I felt safe, very comfortable and would highly recommend Dr Golds OR. All the nurses and staff were kind and highly skilled.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Value

Great place to have surgery ! The anesthesiologist is excellent. Never got nauseated after surgery

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Doctors at Ahg1medical

Dr. Alan H. Gold

Dr. Alan H. Gold

Latest Rating

At 69, I had my lower face and neck done. As a physician's wife I have high standards, and Dr. Gold has exceeded every one of them. After just a week, I knew how gre... Read more