TMS Center of Chappaqua New York

Clinic

Rate TMS Center of Chappaqua New York

Ratings for TMS Center of Chappaqua New York

Value

I’m a patient of Dr. Soomro’s, who convinced me to try TMS after having no real benefits from medication. It only made me numb and tired. I did 36 sessions of TMS therapy, while taking the same dosage of medication. I noticed within the first two weeks of starting TMS that I began to feel better, less numb, and I was starting to go out more. What I also noticed was a newfound sense of clarity that I hadn’t experienced in a couple of years, in which I was recalling words that I had forgotten and I was staying up at night researching random things that interested me. I’m hoping to eventually get off the medication I’m on now and start a maintenance one (found after taking a gene test) that I’ll be on for a year and possibly feel even better

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Value

medicstions were not working . TMS got me out of depression. Thank you Dr. Soomro and staff

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

TMS Changed my life. Thank you Dr. Soomro and staff

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Value

TMS has helped me so much. I didn’t respond well to medications so decided to do TMS. I am so glad I did. Dr Soomro was so patient with me. They explained the procedure and got me to be happy again!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Value

The TMS Center of Chappaqua has helped me with my depression, anxiety and sleep issues. The TMS treatment is truly amazing. I felt better from the first treatment, and continue to improve with each treatment. I am very happy Dr. Soomro told me about this treatment. I was not rushed into making a decision. I was given a lot of information regarding TMS, and did some research of my own. It was the right decision for me. Also, this will allow me to cut down significantly on medication, maybe even altogether. Lastly, the staff are friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Value

A wonderful group of warm caring people who have all come together to help people suffering. Its wonderful. I could not asked for a friendlier staff. Makes me feel very comfortable being there. I am still on going with my TMS treatment but I am beginning to feel pretty good. I have reached a new level and it feels amazing. I would recommend TMS Center of Chappaqua NY to anyone who wants to reach another level with their mental health.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Value

This treatment has changed my life. It has allowed me to stay on a lower dose of medication and avoid the side effects I so frequently experienced. It has pretty much eliminated my anxiety and depression. Now it's just the normal ups and downs you're supposed to feel instead of feeling like it overpowers you. Plus it doesn't dull or change your emotions the way medication does. You feel like you, just better. The treatments itself were very comfortable and had no side effects. In fact, in addition to helping with the anxiety and depression it has also helped to reduce my tinnitus. The staff is very caring and accommodating. Dr. Soomroo is excellent in terms of monitoring progress and keeping you motivated. I only wish I had known of this sooner.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

Introducing me to TMS has been a Life Changer! Everyone is so attentive and really care about your well being and comfort. I’ve been seeing Dr. Soomro for a few years now and after trying all other methods and treatments we’ve come up with some amazing results. Thanks Dr. Soomro and staff!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Value

I highly recommend TMS of Chappaqua. A very professional and caring staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

TMS saved me! Staff was friendly and attentive . Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Doctors at TMS Center of Chappaqua New York

Dr. Aziz A. Soomro

Dr. Aziz A. Soomro

Latest Rating

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Soomro for a few months and there is such a change in her. He has helped her immensely. Individually, socially and with school. It’s ... Read more

Dr. John Panzone

Dr. John Panzone

Latest Rating

Dr. Panzone is excellent. He is a great listener and helped me immensely. His insights and expertise were always supportive and his collaborative approach to develop... Read more

Dustin B. Von Holten, NPP

Dustin B. Von Holten, NPP

We received the best care for our child at Chappaqua Behavioral Medicine

Audra E. Mendes  N.P.P

Audra E. Mendes N.P.P

1 review

Latest Rating

Audra helped me with my anxiety and depression. I am in much better place in my life.

Dr. Steven G. Dickstein

Dr. Steven G. Dickstein

1 review

Latest Rating

We got the best care at Chappaqua Behavioral Medicine. Psychiatrists and therapists are great. Staff is professional and nice. We strongly recommend