Rate Total Neuro Care

Ratings for Total Neuro Care

Value

As someone said earlier this is a fantastic clijnic with an incredibly friendly and hospitable staff. I've never had an issue with anyone or anything to do with this office.

Value

wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to this clinic at any time for anything. They're fantastic.

Value

i came in during a huge rainstorm and the secretaries in the front gave me a towel to dry off with and all were overall concerned about me becoming ill.

Value

Dr. Krishna is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. (And we all know no one LIKES going to the doctor) He's been kind to me and has never hesitated to answer my phone calls or inquiries

Value

Came here for several tests after being recommended by my Physical Therapist, I went and was treated effectively and quickly, all of the scans were done by friendly staff members and I was in and out of the office in an hours time meanwhile I've heard horror stories of multi-hour waits at other clinics.

Value

very clean location, very nice, friendly staff, very spatious

Value

First ever neurology clinic I've ever been too and it was cleaner and well managed than I could expect, even though there were tons of people in the waiting room I only waited all of 25 minutes to be seated in a patient room.

Value

nice staff nice location close to train and and other forms of transportation. ive been going here for years and would love it

Value

definitely one of the best clinics i've ever been too. they have fantastic staff members and they are always there on time with no issues

Value

Extremely clean location, friendly staff, would recommend to anyone

Doctors at Total Neuro Care

Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna

Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Hello Sir!! My girlfriend had a car crash that suffered a cerebral traumatism that affected her balance, walking ..... she is currently being recovered by kineto... Read more

Dr. Anthonette Sparman

Dr. Anthonette Sparman

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Fantastic physician, very caring, would recommend to anyone