Leonard Bley, MD

Clinic

Rate Leonard Bley, MD

Ratings for Leonard Bley, MD

Value

According to phone message, Bley's Bklyn office hrs on Mon. are 9 to 5. I phoned at 4:45 w/a post-cataract question, but I cldnt b/c his answ machine was full. I wanted to speak to Valentina. Bley=kept patients waiting for hrs on day of surgery/he arrived late. Doesn't give patients necessary sunglasses as other drs. do. I don't like to be greeted by/female speaking Russian! I'll never recommend Dr. Bley to others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Value

Doctor Bley has a great bedside manor. He cares about his patient. He takes the time to explain things to you. He does not make you feel bad if you waited too long to take care of your prolem. He will find a way to help you get thru it. I was very impressed with him. I would definitely tell others to use him. Dr Zantovl was also excellent with his way of talking to you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Value

An innovative 5-star history has long been uploaded. "Dr. Bley is a wonderful health care professional together with I always feel comfortable through meeting. That i can start meant for gross annual checkups together with meant for different contacts, together with at all times truly feel mainly because thou... ".

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Doctors at Leonard Bley, MD

Dr. Leonard M Bley

Dr. Leonard M Bley

Latest Rating

Staff was extremely nice and helpful!!! Doctor was very knowledgeable and caring!!!