Kindred Hospital-Albuquerque

Clinic

Rate Kindred Hospital-Albuquerque

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Albuquerque

Value

I had a really good experience here. And I would suggest that you come here if you need the help and you should get it.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Value

It was good. If you are vegetarian, watch out: you drink a lot of Ensure, and t’s not very tasty. Everybody is real nice.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Value

I love the way they took care of me. My wound and cleaning me - they did a great job. If it was not for them I would not be here.

Value

One of the great things is that they are very hands on, very responsive to my needs and the doctors and nurses worked closely together to meet my needs. Physical therapy was outstanding with getting me back to my strengthening and walking. the techs were responsive to my requests. The staff went beyond what I believed they would be doing

Value

I think sometimes you are understaffed which accounts for the delay in call light response - sometimes it’s fast and other times it is 30 minutes. Some of the nurses are among the best nurses I have ever worked with as someone well acquainted with various levels of nursing care. The food is over cooked but the sandwiches are good.

Value

Most of the RNs are absolutely amazing - especially at night.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Value

I had a lot of different nurses. They were good.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Value

It’s been exceptional. Highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Value

At times, especially at night, they could be more professional and quiet. Other than that, it’ been pretty good, honestly. I am thankful for what everybody has done for me, and tried to help me. They honestly cared about me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Value

The care here was great. You can’t beat the wound care team - they are amazing. The nurses are great too. Some are very knowledgeable with vast experience. The younger ones don’t have the same experience but learn quickly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Albuquerque

Dr. Sarah L. Baron

Dr. Sarah L. Baron

1 review

Latest Rating

this doc does not communicate with the family.if you should be lucky an talk to her she is very rude,talks over you,arrogant,says extremely mean hurtful statements t... Read more