COASTAL EAR NOSE AND THROAT

Clinic

Rate COASTAL EAR NOSE AND THROAT

Ratings for COASTAL EAR NOSE AND THROAT

Value

I would never use this practice ever again, and would not recommend it to anyone. Dr. McAfee offered to look up my son's nose to see if it was clear, at a re-check visit. It took 2 minutes and I later got a bill for over $240! I found out it was because of the instrument he chose to use. I believe he did this for financial gain and I would never trust this practice again.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Value

Dr. Mitskavich did not help my 3 year old. She put tubes in his ears which went fine. But when I brought up the fact that he cant breathe at all thru his nose she sent him for a sleep study. He did not have sleep Apnea. I very firmly stated that I think its his adenoids and I wanted them removed. She said she had no reason to think that. She didn't even look at them!! That same visit my son was very sick with a cold and cough. Wheezing and having trouble. I asked if he needed an antibiotic and she said no. I was not convinced so I took him to his primary and it turns out he had pneumonia! I have taken him to see another ENT who told me his adenoids were severely inflamed and they need to come out.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Value

I saw Dr. Anis - I do NOT recommend him at all!! He was curt, quick, no concern or bedside manner - seemed like it was a real bother to treat me. When I waited in the waiting room for 45 minutes, then in the exam for another 15 minutes and for him to only give me 5 minutes of his time. Just awful!!! Then they charge me $275 for a 5 minute visit, after waiting an hour and couldn't explain why it was that expensive!!! Just ridiculous!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Value

Dr. Houston is awesome. He has such a calm approach, a wonderful bed side manner. My daughter is 14 and was a nervous wreck. She had her tonsils and adenoids out when she was 3 and much to my surprise they grew back with vengeance. Dr. Houston told her exactly what he wanted to do to help her breathing, and snoring. She agreed to the surgery for a second time and so we scheduled it within 3 weeks, and today we are 3 days out of surgery. She is very uncomfortable but her breathing has improved dramatically and I know once the healing is done she will feel amazing. The staff at Coastal ENT are outstanding, very caring, compassionate, and well educated. I would recommend this practice and Dr. Houston to anyone looking for an ENT for yourself or child.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Doctors at COASTAL EAR NOSE AND THROAT

Dr. Sean D. Houston

Dr. Sean D. Houston

Latest Rating

I saw Dr Houston today, he was so nice! I found him to be very caring and really put my mind at ease as I’m a very nervous person, I’m very surprised by some of the ... Read more