NH Eye Associates, P.A.

NH Eye Associates, P.A.

Clinic

Rate NH Eye Associates, P.A.

Value

Ratings for NH Eye Associates, P.A.

Value

Doctors and staff are great. All our questions are explained in a way we can understand to help us make the best decisions for our health needs.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2019

Value

My doctor and all the staff are nice knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Value

The entire staff was professional and knowledgeable. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Value

Dr Lazos is very thorough and very professional. Excellent service from the staff. The facility very calming and clean. I would always trust this place for my vision health.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Value

Dr. Correnti is highly skilled, thorough and very friendly. I wouldn't trust my retinas to anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Value

Dr. Correnti and Dr. Liccardi are EXCEPTIONAL. All the staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Value

I am a new patient with NH Eye Associates and was very pleased with the entire experience from signing in to meeting the doctor and her care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Value

I did not pay as I have coverage. There was more than enough parking space. The staff was cordial and the eye doctor both thorough and ideally explanatory as he proceeded through my exam. This is a facility I can recommend enthusiastically.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Value

Everyone was so professional and friendly and made me feel welcome. I thought the treatment from the tech to the doctor was excellent. Everything that needed to be discussed and explained was done and I really felt I was in good hands. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Value

First time here, and it was wonderful! Great facility, friendly doctors and staff, and they adjusted my prescription to a much better level. When I ordered new contacts, they came in quick and I got a phone call letting me know I could pick them up any time. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Doctors at NH Eye Associates, P.A.

Dr. Susan Tucker