Rate Mecklenburg Foot And Ankle

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

I went to Dr. Liesman because I had a really bad experience with another doctor and his group. I broke my right foot it was a really bad break and needed to be fixed. The other group did nothing for me except run up bills to my insurance company. They were uncaring and kept saying that it was a really bad break and it was not healing but wait until next month and see were it's at. I wore a air cast for ten months and my foot was still hurting and had not healed. I was so tired of hurting so to my luck I found Dr. Liesman and I'm so glad I did. He was caring and took my pain and broken foot to the next level he said it was not healed and I needed surgery to fix the problem. His surgical nurses Cynthia was awesome he told to get me schedule as soon as possible and she did. She called and check on me before my surgery did I need anything that was like a breath of fresh air that she and his staff cared. I now have had my foot surgery it took two screws and one pin to fix the badly broken bone and a caring doctor. I can not say enough about Dr. Liesman and his awesome staff if you need a great foot doctor I would highly recommend Mecklenburg Foot and Ankle they are the best.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015