Rate Southeastern Sports Medicine

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Terrible practice! It has been impossible to even see a physician. They overuse physician assistants, making the patient pay for one visit after another, promising every time that "you will see the doctor next time." The PA ordered tests and I told them I wanted the tests done at a specific place. They convinced me to use Park Ridge Hospital for the testing. A day later, I got a call from my insurance company that the test was $2000 MORE at Park Ridge than at Asheville Imaging and we would be paying about double to have it done there, so I called back and told them the situation and asked them to let me have it done through Asheville Imaging. The girl got very frustrated and said she didn't know when I could have it done because she would have to start all over. This is an extremely unprofessionally run business and patients get poor customer service which affects their health and their pocketbooks!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Doctors at Southeastern Sports Medicine

Dr. Gregory S. Motley

Dr. Gregory S. Motley

Latest Rating

Dr Motley saw my son and provided excellent sports medicine care for him,. Helped him get back in the game