Psych Care Consultants

Clinic

Rate Psych Care Consultants

Ratings for Psych Care Consultants

Value

I have been a patient for about 8 years now and I give up! I have to go somewhere else. I like Dr. Pevnick very much but you cannot get through on the telephone . I have tried 4 times calling today and waiting 10 minutes per call at a time but never got to talk to someone. Yesterday I left a message on the line for for one of the options of needing a prescription. I never got a call back so left another message this morning. No call back. The doctor made a mistake with my pharmacy refills and I am totally out of my prescription. Getting hold of any of the staff on the phone is impossible. Also the staff is not all that friendly when you go for your appointment. There is tension in the air.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Value

Prescription refills are a nightmare. Front desk staff is incompetent at best. Don't try to reschedule an appointment because you'll be charged when they forget to move it. Three words - dirty, gross, sketchy. (go ANYWHERE else)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Doctors at Psych Care Consultants

Dr. Ashok Yanamadala

Dr. Ashok Yanamadala

Latest Rating

Required that I go to outpatient therapy-Told me he didn't care that I couldn't afford it. Argumentative.