Rate Liberty Medical Center

Ratings for Liberty Medical Center

Value

I would definitely recommend Doctor Malisos. Very friendly and cares about his patients. I really like that he's open to natural treatments along with medicine when necessary. Also, it's usually never a problem getting an appointment the day I call. The staff is also great as well!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Value

Dr. Malisos and his staff at Liberty Medical Center are absolutely amazing! With Dr. Malisos being a one physician practice he is able to manage his time in such a way that allows him time to focus on me as his patient. I truly appreciate his approach on me as a whole, not just my symptoms and I love his philosophy on medicine. Dr. Malisos is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, dedicated, and genuinely cares about me as an individual. Despite having a busy practice, I’m always able to schedule an appointment to see him in a timely manner. His staff is extraordinary and nothing short of courteous. They strive to be accommodating to all of my individual needs. Dr. Malisos and his staff are all I could have hoped for in medical practice. I wholeheartedly trust him with my care and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Doctors at Liberty Medical Center

Dr. Rodney J. Malisos

Dr. Rodney J. Malisos

Latest Rating

This doctors office billed me for a missed appointment when the receptionist entered the time incorrectly. I disputed these charges with the office manager and she w... Read more