Dr. Andre K. Kim, DMD

Clinic

Rate Dr. Andre K. Kim, DMD

Ratings for Dr. Andre K. Kim, DMD

Value

This comment is for Dr Kim while he was working in Texas. I feel compelled to make this comment as I have in the past been rushing and made several mistakes. I apologize for my inaccuracies. I do not have a Facebook book nor do I have a snap chat page, as I usually keep ,your personal life private and to myself. DR Kim once said that a smart phone will make you dumb. I totally agree with Dr Kim's statement. I see the world is loosing focus on communication. Even most of what Trump tweets is not in conjunction with the law. It is Always a pleasure to talk to Dr Kim in Texas. I have always been happy, however, Dr Kim has made me so much more happier. Now I am loosing weight and even went flying with my son and his friend. My son has a friend who is a pilot. They often Go flying and I have to say that when you get above the clouds and the engine is shut off. While gliding in the expanse of heaven (Genesis 1: 6 - 8,) you will think about God. I also thought about Dr Kim and how hard he worked for 36 years. DR Kim is always honest, dependable, virtuous and work hard. I pray for Dr Kim to have a wonderful retirement. I think about Dr Kim daily and love him a gazillion, billion and beyond the degree of measure , AKA Dre. C.L.M.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Value

I have never been to any of these facicities in Kansas, however, I want to comment about Dr Kim who I might never see again. He is the best provider that I have ever known. He has something that you have to be born with and cannot be acquired through learning. If I ever see Dr Kim again I just want a big hug from him and to hear his voice to complete my dreams. If I never see Dr Kim again I have a photo of him that I will keep forever because after more than 20 years of a personal issue he changed my life and I will never forget him and the bond I feel for him. Even when he try to be serious, he is so cute and funny. I pray that Dr Kim have a fantastic retirement. It is his turn to be taken care of afte. I thank Dr. Kim for helping me. I pray that Dr Kim will be forever surrounded with love, devotion, happiness, good foods, good health and everything that he desire because he deserve it and more. Oh, one more thing. Please throw a snowball for me every winter because I love snow. I miss and will never stop loving Dr Kim. C. L. MYERS

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Value

TO: DR. KIM. FROM: C.L.M. I walked by the office again today. Will Dr. Kim ever return? Who's to say. We miss Dr. Kim where we are. The staff the patients from near and far. He tapped into my very soul. He woke me up from feeling cold. It's now soooooo sad from day to day. There is no Dr. Kim to laugh with, have fun and play. Many he will come to give an educational lecture. Until that time all I have is a picture. If I can see him one more time the dreams I dream will all be mine. I miss and love you Doctor Kim. A.K.A. Dre. 😃 YOUR AWESOMELY AWESOME!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017