Leblond Jill R

Clinic

Rate Leblond Jill R

Ratings for Leblond Jill R

Value

I am am a Professional and I have seen for a little over a year.I know how wonderful she is-small people use the internet to work out their personal insecurities.Clearly the unstable and difficult individuals who struggle with accountability want to blame the issues on Dr LeBlond. Its sad to see such a wonderful,helpful person would see though these fake negative reviews. It would seem that these writing lies should remember there is an elictronic footprint for everything you do and you are awfully close to crossing a leagal line(you may have already crossed that line) where your IP address can be subpoenaed and charges can be brought. I think i will give her the contact information to an attorney who works with internet net defamation-remember nothing is really anonymus online.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Value

Rude and delusional describes this woman. If it is not the answer she extpects or NEEDS, she starts taunting and using bulling tactics. She has a child like attitude. She is a voulger and foul mouth swearing person. Extremely unprofessional,she has a negitive outlook on life. She shut the door in my face, it nearly broke my nose! She should be striped of her licence.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Doctors at Leblond Jill R

Dr. Jill R. Leblond

Dr. Jill R. Leblond

Latest Rating

Dr. Leblond definitely only cares about money. She was super judgemental about the way I loved my life and would often yawn during sessions. When I had to cancel an ... Read more