ASSOCIATED CLINIC OF PSYCHOLOGY

Clinic

Rate ASSOCIATED CLINIC OF PSYCHOLOGY

Ratings for ASSOCIATED CLINIC OF PSYCHOLOGY

Value

They're unprofessional, don't return calls, med refills are delayed . Terrible. They're after the almighty buck. (West metro locale)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Value

I see Jennifer Wolfe, and I adore her. She is always willing to help in any way she can. Often for me this means drop ins as I never know when I am going to need to see her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Value

I have had nothing but horrific experiences with ACP in both Minneapolis and West Saint Paul. They are the DMV of Pyschiatric care and due to a shortage of Psychiatrists in the area they don't seem to care. One of the larger concerns I've had is with prescription refills. They have been written incorrectly, for medications that I cannot stop cold turkey, and when it comes time to get my refill the pharmacy tells me they've left messages and haven't heard back. This has happened at least 3 or 4 times in one year. I have to call and get very assertive and almost insistent when they make mistakes before they will do ANYTHING to correct them. The quality of Psychiatric care is horrendous. I could go into lots of specifics but I'm exhausted from complaining to them. I would say avoid this place but as mentioned before, you like won't have a choice due to shortages.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014