Buzzard Mark V MD

Clinic

Rate Buzzard Mark V MD

Ratings for Buzzard Mark V MD

Value

Where are all the posts that were here, guess the scumball Dr. had them deleted. Doesn't matter DEA has spoken to me personally and you and Mary are forever done. Our records are seized, you ruined many patients lives, some of us, like me, tried to take my life after what you Dr. B did, and you don't care, so ,I hope yours and Marys life is also ruined.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Value

I was treated by Dr. Buzzard for 4 years. When his office closed permanently right before Christmas, being left without my medications left me very very sick. In fact, one of the medications he had me on, in its absence, put me into serious withdrawal. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. Ive been through a lot, too. But being betrayed by my psychiatrist (right before the holidays) is one of the worst. What a mind***k!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Value

Dr. Buzzard is a caring and trustworthy psychiatrist. He has always done his best to make sure that my mental health issues were taken care of properly, and when I had no health insurance, he was able to prescribe low cost medications that I would be able to afford.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Doctors at Buzzard Mark V MD

Dr. Mark V. Buzzard

Dr. Mark V. Buzzard

Latest Rating

Very simple..His license to practice medicine is gone...gone for a reason. He found quick money dealing drugs and found guilty. He is no longer a Dr. He ruined man... Read more