BARRICKLOW CHIROPRACTIC CENTER

Clinic

Rate BARRICKLOW CHIROPRACTIC CENTER

Ratings for BARRICKLOW CHIROPRACTIC CENTER

Value

After having Dr. Barricklow’s assessment I was in worse shape than when I walked into the office. My body was contorted in ways that are virtually impossible causing me great pain. It was an excruciating experience and I felt like I had been beaten up when I walked out of the office. Once I got into my car I had to grab a couple Tylenol before I felt I could drive home. The recovery period from the visit was extensive and documented by other medical providers as my condition deteriorated. Dr. Barricklow made me drop my pants for an x-ray after first asking if I had any underwear on, no gown was offered. Then Dr. Barricklow watched me in agony trying to bend over and pick up my pants off of the floor. All I should have been required to do was remove my belt for the x-ray. To this day I wonder if he was checking out my package.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Value

Dr Barricklow is honest, and only brings you in when you need to be, HE is a.man which makes.me doubt this site. He is a good DR.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Doctors at BARRICKLOW CHIROPRACTIC CENTER

Dr. Robin L. Barricklow

Dr. Robin L. Barricklow

Latest Rating

I love seeing Dr. Barricklow. I thought I was the only one that had a crush on him. See other review.