Dr. Fawad H. Rizvi, DO

Clinic

Rate Dr. Fawad H. Rizvi, DO

Ratings for Dr. Fawad H. Rizvi, DO

Value

Check in process was easy. First assessment was thorough and pleasant. Doctor explained things well. He used a skeleton model to demonstrate a possible procedures. He explained several options and was happy to answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Value

I thought dr. Rizvi was very informative Every body were very cordial.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Value

The waiting time was short and everyone was really nice. Dr. Rizvi explained everything very well and I understood everything.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

Great visit! I felt that the doctor truly listened to my particular pain issues and addressed it appropriately. I left feeling like relief from pain was possible.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Value

Doctor Rivzhi is great. Really insightful and in depth to understand underlying problems!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Value

Dr Rizvi 's office is friendly, efficient and caring. Dr. Rizvi took plenty of time to listen to all of my concerns. He treated me with the proper pain medication to help my pain. My next appointment was with his PA Mike. PA Mike again listened to my concerns and suggested another option of pain control. I was more than happy to try it. To my surprise this medication changed my life!! I can't say enough about this experience. I saw 4 different Dr.'s prior to coming to Prizm Pain. The office keeps to a schedule and helps with pain management like no other. I thank PA. Mike with all my heart!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Value

I got a couple shots in some fatty cist on my back and waiting for my paper work for testing, my back was not hurting it has been years since my back has felt this good. Thank You So Very Much!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Value

Dr Rizvi and staff are fantastic. Everyone is friendly and helpful each time I come. They get me in and out without a long wait and that is quite appreciated. I am completely satisfied with the entire process.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018