Ochaney Mahesh S MD

Clinic

Rate Ochaney Mahesh S MD

Ratings for Ochaney Mahesh S MD

Value

Dr. Ochanney has been my PCP for serval years now. My last PCP retired after seeing him for 15 years. Dr. Ochanney was highly recommended by my last doctor. I have never liked to make a changes to my PCP, especially after 15 years. I’m very pleased with Dr. Ochanney. I’m glad that I choose him as my new PCP. Dr. Ochanney is extremely knowledgeable in the medical field. He takes the time needed to listen to my health concerns, asks questions and provides excellent medical advice. I feel comfortable talking with Dr. Ochanney and have no doubts of his diagnosis when he treats me. Dr. Ochanney cares and has an excellent bed side manner His office staff is outstanding as well. Dr. Ochanny’s nurse is wonderful and always makes me feel comfortable and understands my health concerns too. His administrative assistance is readily available to answer the phone. I’m not put on hold when I call Dr. Ochanney’s office, unlike other doctors’ offices. His administrative assistance works with me on scheduling appointments in the timeframe I need. As well as handling my prescriptions refills in a timely manner. I recommended Dr. Ochanney to my husband and several other family members. My family members are completely happy with him too. I highly recommend Dr. Ochanney to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Dr. Ochaney listens carefully to me when I need help. He asks insightful questions to understand my issues and to determine a course of action. When necessary he coordinates with the appropriate specialist required to diagnose my problem and to develop solutions. His staff is timely, courteous, and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Ochaney is highly experienced and knowledgeable. He is kind and compassionate to his patients and is more than helpful. His staff is also kind and efficient. ... Read more