Rate Natick Family Dental

Ratings for Natick Family Dental

Value

Good office and efficient scheduling. Very good doctor and prices as well

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Value

To say the least, I am not a fan of going to the dentist. I find most experiences noisy and painful. For the first time ever, I did not mind going to my appointment. I found this dental clinic in Natick online. I saw the dentist for my yearly cleaning and X-rays. It was easy to request an appointment online. Being that my appointment was not time sensitive, I was scheduled about 3 weeks out from the day I sent in a request. The office was well lit and offered a laid back and comfortable vibe. If you are like me and have anxiety about going to the dentist, you can also pick your favorite Netflix show or Pandora Station to make the time go faster. I ended up getting dental implants and some perio work done. The doctor was great and my smile has come back. Both Doctor and her staff were kind and efficient. She took her time and was sure to check in throughout the process. After the cleaning, she offered mindful care tips. I would definitely recommend going to this office!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Value

It was my first time going to the dentist in 4 years haha. I have to admit this was the first dentist appointment I ever made as an adult. I used to have my mom do it when I was still on her insurance LOL Even though I've had my own insurance for the last few years I still hate dentist office visits. I filled out their new patient registration online on a Friday but since they're closed I had to wait until Monday to call to make an appointment. Their schedule is packed so the next availability they had was 2 weeks out. The only thing I didn't really enjoy was taking x-rays of my teeth. I've never been a fan of it since it hurts to bite down on their tools. The dentist was friendly, the check-up/cleaning was fast. I hate getting my teeth flossed at a dentist office since they usually are very rough and my gums start to bleed, the dental assistant used a gentle hand and was very quick. I can't sit still for long so I appreciate that the cleaning was done in a timely manner. Overall I'm very pleased with my visit. I'm not a fan of going to see the dentist but they made it pleasant for me!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Value

Excellent and friendly dental care at this top-notch, state of the art office. Recommending to my entire family. Last year I needed a root canal and crown. This year just a cleaning. Organized office let’s you know right away what is covered by your dental insurance.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I am thoroughly impressed by the treatment I've gotten here. I hadn't found a dentist in Boston since I moved (4 years ago), and would go to my old dentist on visits... Read more