Canes David MD

Clinic

Rate Canes David MD

Ratings for Canes David MD

Value

At age 57 after unfavorable results of my prostate biopsy were delivered my wife researched Da Vinci robotic surgeons and found Dr. Canes. His reviews and results were encouraging. After surgery this past Halloween, I am now cancer free, my sexual function is back and after 3 months, I was again fully continent. My overall experience couldn't have been better. I highly recommend Dr. Canes to others and I thank you Dr. for your professionalism, expertise and positive outcomes...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Value

I spent 2 years in severe pain and did not think I would ever have the quality of life I had at one point ever again. My experience with Dr. Canes couldn't have been better. He thoroughly explained the procedure I would be undergoing and did just exactly what he said he was going to. the care from beginning to end was exceptional. I now have my health and my life back on track. Dr. Canes and his staff changed my life forever. Thank You.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Value

Dr. David Canes, is a very soft-spoken, compassionate man who called me personally before my surgery to calm my fears. I was diagnosed with stage 1 kidney cancer and have just finished my 4th year screening with flying colors. I chose to have a part of my kidney removed and for me it was a good decision, choosing David Canes however, was a great decision!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Doctors at Canes David MD

Dr. David Canes

Dr. David Canes

Latest Rating

Dr Canes is all you could ever hope for once you find that you have prostate cancer where watchful waiting or active surveillance are no longer sufficient. There are... Read more