Shalini Varma MD LTD

Clinic

Rate Shalini Varma MD LTD

Ratings for Shalini Varma MD LTD

Value

Thank you Dr Varma in helping resolve my spouse's problems with anger management and depression. We appreciate all the good work that you have done!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Value

Dr. Varma is a very knowledgeable and compassionate physician. She gives solid and practical therapeutic advice and has greatly helped me at points in my life when I was at my lowest. She was able to provide direction and resources to help me get better, and for that I am always grateful and very appreciative of her help.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Value

When I first came to see Dr. Varma I was in the worst mental and physical shape of my life. From the very beginning she was honest, trustworthy and made me feel as though I was talking to a friend not a doctor. She made me feel comfortable every visit, like I could tell her everything and she never judged. I have been seeing her for three months and I have not felt so clear headed and excited about life in years. Words cannot express my gratitude And appreciation for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Value

I was in bad shape and could not get a doctor to "fit" me in, but Dr. Varma quickly found the time for me. She is excellent at what she does and found me the team that I needed to get better in a very short time. I cannot say enough for the treatment and tools that she has provided for me to use for the rest of my life

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Value

I wanted to sincerely thank you for all of your help and support throughout the entirety of this treatment journey. You have helped me considerably and revealed options to me that I never knew existed. For that, I will be forever grateful! I seem to be doing much better!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Varma is a wonderful doctor! She has helped my husband tremendously. She is very thorough with getting all medical history and has a great sense of humour to boot... Read more