Rate ROBBINS HEADACHE CLINIC

Ratings for ROBBINS HEADACHE CLINIC

Value

Dr. Robbins is the most thorough doctor I've come across and I've seen many doctors over the past years for Migraine Associated Vertigo and TBI. Dr. Robbins offers a multitude of ideas, therapy, medications and herbal remedies...he covers all the possibilities! I've been to 14 different doctors (including Mayo Clinic) and have tried 19 different medications, none of which has helped. Each of my previous doctors seemed to hardly understand the illness. My other 3 neurologists would prescribe 2-3 different pharmaceuticals and that was it! If their recommendations didn't help, they quickly lost interest leaving me to deal with a debilitating illness on my own. Dr. Robbins and his staff are kind, compassionate and offer a comfortable environment. The clinic provides highly informative up to date neurological information in their blog, email and Facebook. Dr. Robbins books are fantastic, doctors and patients alike benefit from the wealth on information provided. Most importantly I'm confident Dr. Robbins cares and will continue to provide me with the newest developments in medications and therapy to help me combat my disease. I wouldn't go to any other migraine specialist, and I've been to many! Thank you Dr. Robbins for providing excellent care for patients suffering from neurological diseases.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Value

excellent clinic....staff is very helpful, doctor is world class.....saved me......

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

very very good doctor; he will give you many options, includes me in the process of choosing a plan. Does not push meds on me.