Allen Puttermanm, MD, SC, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery

Clinic

Rate Allen Puttermanm, MD, SC, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery

Ratings for Allen Puttermanm, MD, SC, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery

Value

I saw Dr. Putterman for surgery on my eyelids and a partial lift four years ago. He did an outstanding job. Very happy with the results. Recently, I went to see him on an unrelated issue for one of my eyelids. I am here to tell you that I am still impressed with him -- perhaps even more impressed as in the interim I had the occasion to take three one-week human dissection classes. No one knows how thin the eyelids are until you cut into one as I have. This man, Dr. Putterman is a skilled surgeon and an artist. I did after my surgery, and again now, highly recommend him. In my book, he is the best Jim K.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Value

I am very pleased with my ptosis and blephetapladty surgery with Dr. Allen Putterman. I love the way my eyes look and have received many flattering compliments. Dr. Putterman,, Vicki, and the amazing staff were very courteous and professional. I can’t say enough about Dr Putterman who also was my father’s doctor .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Doctors at Allen Puttermanm, MD, SC, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Allen M. Putterman

Dr. Allen M. Putterman

Latest Rating

I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Putterman, I cannot thank him enough for all he has done. He has transformed not only the way I see on a daily basis, but a... Read more