Rate Da Vinci Dental

Ratings for Da Vinci Dental

Value

My visits always pleasant and no wait time, the dental hygienist very thorough and Dr Ojjeh always come in to check the teeth cleaning and finish my teeth cleaning to perfection, always personable and gentle. I love coming here!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Value

Very professional and friendly staff, I was seen on time, and my check up and teeth cleaning visit was great! I will definitely recommend this office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Value

Just wonderful people and great dentist, and a top class service!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Value

My first visit was awesome, everyone was friendly and healthful, everyone took the time to make my visit comfortable and pleasant, I felt like the most important patient, not just a number, A+ service

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

Value

Great service, convenient appointment times and super friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

Value

Very friendly staff and doctor, office is high tech and cozy, I booked my appointment online and my appointment for a check up and teeth cleaning was very smooth and pleasant. I am definitely coming back here and will recommend them to my friends and family

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Value

Great wonderful staff, clean and comfortable office, the dentist is awesome, friendly and knowledgeable, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Value

Beuatifful office with great and happy and friendly staff, Dr. Ojjeh is highly skilled and wondeful dentist I will definetly recommend this office to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Value

Nice people and caring dentist, modern and up to date clinic with good technology. They provide an excellent service.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Value

Convenient hours, super friendly staff and a wonderful caring dentist who spent plenty of time with the patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Ojjeh is a wonderful dentist who uses the latest technology, and has a great chairside manner. I highly recommend!