Rate Da Vinci Dental

Ratings for Da Vinci Dental

Value

wonderful staff, efficient, and very accommodating schedule since I work 9-5 during the week.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Value

I love this new office, I used to go to the other location, but this new location is very high tech, modern and comfortable, very positive vibes in general.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Value

Friendly people, I was seen on time and my appointment went very smooth without any pain, outstanding service to say the least. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Value

Dr. Ojjeh and his staff are the warmest and friendliest staff I know. Unless you saw the dentist chair, you'd think you were walking into a spa, not a dentist office. They are professional, courteous and their offices are always clean and fresh.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Value

wonderful people, helpful and professional, the office is nice and clean with high tech. always seen on time and accommodating

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Value

The staff is professional and courteous. I have been a patient for over 7 years and I love the new office. Nothing but the best service!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Value

Great staff, clean office with the newest technology, always a great experice coming here.

Value

I have been a patient of Dr. Ojjeh for several years, and I love the new office! everything new and modern and up to date technology, I and my family will be coming here for years to come.

Value

Everyone is professional and friendly, I had my first visit and I was seen on time, the dentist was very friendly and informative, my visit was very pleasant and pain-free.

Value

very modern and comfortable office, wonderful staff and great doctors and outstanding service

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Ojjeh is a wonderful dentist who uses the latest technology, and has a great chairside manner. I highly recommend!