Rate Da Vinci Dental

Ratings for Da Vinci Dental

Value

This is a wonderful dental office with very professional and friendly doctors and staff with up dated technology. I needed an emergency appointment for a broken tooth and they took me in at a very short notice and I truly appreciate it.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Value

Very friendly staff and doctors, had my root canal and crown here and I am very happy with the care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Value

I was seen right on time, and the doctor was very friendly and informative the same as his staff. I will be coming back and I will bring my family here too.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Value

Had my first visit and I was very impressed with everything from effeciency to great cleaning and friendly staff and dentist not to mention the using current technology.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Value

Wonderful modern office , great friendly staff and doctors. Have been a patient for several years and I love the new location.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Value

Nice and modern office, I love the nature theme and the relaxing music, it put me at ease and made me relax during my appointment. The whole atmosphere is friendly and welcoming, I love it!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Value

Professional and helpful staff, the hygienst was very gentle and my appointment was pleasant and that is a mouthful consedering my fear of going to the dentist :)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Value

Great staff and wonderful dentists. Had my Crown and root canal there and it was a painfree experience. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Value

High-tech and brand new office, staff is very friendly and helpful, Dr Ojjeh is great, skilled and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Value

I was seen right away, no waiting, my check up and cleaning appointment was very thorough and pleasant, the doctor and staff were wonderful. I have to come back for couple of fillings , not too bad since I haven't been to the dentist for a while.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Ojjeh is a wonderful dentist who uses the latest technology, and has a great chairside manner. I highly recommend!