Susan F. Davenport, PHD

Clinic

Rate Susan F. Davenport, PHD

Ratings for Susan F. Davenport, PHD

Value

Appointment was at 5:30 and when we arrived at the office the doors were locked and lights were off. Tried to call but no answer. No note on the door either. 15 min. after the appointment time the Therapist called and asked where we were. They actually expected us to sit outside and wait until they were finished with their patient. Note that we would have if some direction had been given when we confirmed the appointment the day before. Not happy!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Value

I have been seeing Dr. Davenport for over a year now. I was in very bad shape, when I first went to see her. I find her to be a very compassionate , caring doctor, who has her patient's care as her first priority. She developed a plan/strategy to care for me, and I have grown stronger and better as a person, as a result. If it weren't for Dr. Davenport, I am not sure where I would be today. I recommend her without reservation; I am so grateful to her for her care and her professionalism. You will not find a better psychologist in this area.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Doctors at Susan F. Davenport, PHD

Susan F. Davenport

Susan F. Davenport

Latest Rating

She must be a good child Psychologist, but my 25 year old suffers from depression and needs to see her at least once a week. He is only seen once per month and a fe... Read more