Georgia Eye Associates - Tucker

Clinic

Rate Georgia Eye Associates - Tucker

Ratings for Georgia Eye Associates - Tucker

Value

Dr wrote prescription # wrong or optician read them wrong, had to get second pair. then third pair for other correction of their mistake. Yes, they kept re-doing at N/C to me, but I ended up with glasses that have a focal point about the size of a quarter--they wore me down! Dr R. was condescending to me, but not to my husband. I am looking for new eye Dr now.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Value

Dr. Kris Gillian and his staff at Georgia Eye Associates have given me new eyes after a lifetime of glasses. I never knew what I had been missing while wearing glasses for over 60 years. For many, cataract surgery is dreaded…needlessly. As far back as I can remember tops of trees were just green blurs. Just about daily I look out now and marvel at the leaves on trees and the color of birds. Recently, I experienced Dry Eye. Dr. Gillian diagnosed, treated and ended 90+% of my dry eye condition. Dr. Gillian and his staff are professional, personable, knowledgeable and more than proficient at their trade. I could not be more pleased. Without hesitation or reservation, I recommend Dr. Gillian and Georgia Eye Associates. Over a period of years, I have visited all three of Georgia Eye Associate’s offices and found all to be exemplary.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016