Robert A. Monett Clinic Decatur

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Dr Monett is great, but to get a long-term prescription renewed from this practice since Emory took over is an absolute nightmare. Their office assures me that to get a prescription renewed now I have to go to my pharmacist, which is the nearby CVS, and that they will fax a request for authorization to the practice. Sounds nuts, but ok. So I go to CVS and they they say say there is no such system. One CVS pharmacist said that what I was told was "nonsense", and that whoever I spoke with in the practice was just trying to avoid doing her job. I have been shuttling uselessly between the practice and CVS to get prescriptions renewed (I am on the third now) without success, as a result of which I am now having to go without my hypertension med, and planning to take time off work to visit a doctor and pay the copay, *just to get a routine long-term prescription renewed*. This is totally unacceptable. I am a loyal employee of Emory, but in this case they have totally screwed things up.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Doctors at Robert A. Monett Clinic Decatur

Dr. Robert A. Monett

Dr. Robert A. Monett

Latest Rating

Really great doctor. Highly recommended for anyone who's looking for someone to see in Decatur.