Center-Reproductive Medicine

Clinic

Rate Center-Reproductive Medicine

Ratings for Center-Reproductive Medicine

Value

My husband and I had been struggling with infertility for over 2 years and Dr. Loy at CRM made our dreams come true! Before I found my way to CRM I had 3 different obgyns tell me I did not have endrometriosis and that b/c I'm so young it was most likely my husband the reason I could not get pregnant. Turns out I did have endrometriosis and I few other concerns. I went there summer of 2015 and found out I was pregnant January 2016. They truly work miracles there b/c they are so kind and truly care!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Value

My husband & I can't thank Dr. Sharon Jaffe and her team at CRM enough!! The nurses & entire staff were so thoughtful and supportive through our infertility journey. There are not enough words to describe how thankful and impressed we are by Dr. Jaffe and her staff!! If you are struggling with infertility and need a knowledgeable, kind, caring doctor and staff to help your through this difficult time, give them a call! You'll definitely get what you need from CRM. After 4 long years of trying, Dr. Jaffe has given us the greatest gift of all! We're now 8 weeks along and expecting our first child in February 2016! THANK YOU DR. JAFFE & CRM!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Value

My husband and I loved absolutely everything about our experience with CRM. The doctors were all fantastic and we can't say enough about the incredible nursing staff. They made a very difficult time in our lives hopeful and stress-free. The facilities were clean, the staff was helpful and knowledgeable, and there was never any hassle with payments or insurance. Thank you so much to the wonderful people at CRM. We DEFINITELY recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Doctors at Center-Reproductive Medicine

Dr. Sejal D. PATEL

Dr. Sejal D. PATEL

Latest Rating

We absolutely LOVE DR. Patel. She takes the time to listen and let's you be involved in the decision making of your treatment. If you can use the celebration offic... Read more