Volusia Medical Center

Clinic

Rate Volusia Medical Center

Ratings for Volusia Medical Center

Value

We interviewed Dr Luong while pregnant with our daughter and appreciated the respect we were given for our choices of natural home birth, no vaccines, breastfeeding, and hands off medical approach. Dr Luong is very well educated in all areas of medicine. She does the doctoring for you rather than asking you to play doctor with the famous question "well what do you think we should do". We have seen her for 9 years and wouldn't be able to trust another doctor to meet our family needs. Although we rarely go to the doctor, knowing her office is open late and on Saturdays gives us the peace of mind that our immediate needs can be met. Danielle is the office rockstar and we appreciate her attention to detail and care in handling our family needs. I thank Jessica too for her assistance in meeting our family's needs.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Value

I have been taking my children for years. I've watched them grow/expand and now the entire family goes to this location. I even have my father and in-laws going there too!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Value

My kids are in good hands here. The staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Doctors at Volusia Medical Center

Dr. Priscilla Luong

Dr. Priscilla Luong

Latest Rating

Dr. Lluong is great. She's very attentive. She cares. I don't know why the office staff is so completely uncoordinated. No one knows who called you or why you're cal... Read more