Spectrum HRT

Clinic

Rate Spectrum HRT

Ratings for Spectrum HRT

Value

was very pleased to experience a physician who took the time to explain significant details--which answered questions I've always wanted to ask, but did not for one reason or another. It was as though he knew what I would want to know. He is exceptionally learned, patient, kind and uses an educational approach. I can't imagine everyone would appreciate his dedication. Some people want what they want and then be on their way. Dr. Di Santo is very dedicated to explaining what you need to understand so that you can make informed decisions. I prefer Spectrum HRT, Miami.

Value

Very clean facility and all staffs are very friendly

Value

Dr. DiSanto was a pleasure. He is very respectful, kind and very professional. I would highly recommend him and Spectrum HRT, Miami facility to anyone.

Value

I was really impressed with his depth of knowledge and patience and SpectrumHRT facility . I highly recommend him

Doctors at Spectrum HRT

Dr. Vinson Di Santo

Dr. Vinson Di Santo

Latest Rating

I was very impressed by Dr. Vinson Di Santo, SpectrumHRT Miami and was even more convince after i met him that I had made the right choice regarding my hormone thera... Read more