Kamlet Jeffrey MD

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Eleven years ago, I was prescribed Oxycontin by a legitimate doctor for legitimate reasons. When I realized I had become an addict, I went through detox after three years of Oxycontin. I left detox and discovered that I was still an addict and was suffering withdrawal. I quickly found a doctor authorized to prescribe Suboxone, which does a wonderful job of staving off the horrible pain of withdrawal. Only problem is, Suboxone itself is addictive and very expensive, especially because most of the docs prescribing Suboxone charge a fortune (first visit $400-$500!), write a script and shove you out the door. After seeing several other doctors who could prescribe Suboxone but really did nothing else, I found Dr. Kamlet. He was the first doctor that really understood what addiction was all about. He really listens and gives all the time you need. Dr. Kamlet managed a program of tapering off Suboxone for me, and I am now clean of all opioid use. Couldn't have done it without him. I doubt there is a doctor anywhere in the US with more knowledge about addiction and the best of several ways to treat your addiction. If you are one of the millions of people in this country addicted to opioids, see Dr. Kamlet and get his help so you can break free of addiction and begin to live life again. It's not always easy, but very, very worth it.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Doctors at Kamlet Jeffrey MD

Dr. Jeffrey D. Kamlet

Dr. Jeffrey D. Kamlet

Latest Rating

I was not impressed with Dr Kamlet. I think something is a little off.