Viera Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center, Inc. Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Ratings for Viera Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center, Inc. Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

I asked why he wouldn’t allow me an appointment I was told repeatedly that the doctor did not have to give me a reason. After a little more persistence I was told that the doctor is diagnosing me with sciatica based on a note of “possible bursitis” he saw on the referral. I asked if I could just talk to Dr. Greenspoon so he could explain to me his diagnosis. The office agreed to ask the doctor. The next day the office called me back and I was told that he is still refusing to talk to me and that he does not have to give me a reason for his findings. Because Dr. Greenspoon refused to talk to me I researched the area of my hip pain and I am not seeing a correlation between the iliac crest pain (my area of pain) and sciatica pain. But I am not a doctor and perhaps there is a correlation. I just wish Dr. Greenspoon would have used common courtesy and given me a few minutes of his time to explain his findings.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Doctors at Viera Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center, Inc. Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon

Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon

Latest Rating

One Word Terrible. Needs to learn how to read charts..........