Ivf Florida Reproductive Associates

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

I was referred to IVF Florida by my OB back in January 2017. From the very beginning I was so nervous and didn't know what to expect. Every single person I encountered from the front desk staff, to the person who drew my blood, the entire nursing team, the doctors (I had the chance to meet 5 of the doctors - all excellent!), the surgical team (for the ER and FET) were all outstanding. Dr. Hoffman was my doctor and he is amazing. He will not sugar coat anything and will tell you how it is. He is very upfront with you and does not want there to be any surprises. I really appreciated his honesty. I have recently "graduated" from IVF Florida and I have to say I am sad to go back to my OB. The entire staff has become like family and has been there every step of the way. I wish Dr. Hoffman could delivery my little bundle of joy that he helped us create!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Doctors at Ivf Florida Reproductive Associates

Dr. David I. Hoffman

Dr. David I. Hoffman

Latest Rating

Dr. Hoffman and his staff helped me get pregnant! I cannot thank him enough for his expertise. Although I had to wait to see him, I wouldn't recommend anyone else!