Surgical Oncology Specialties; Sadir Alrawi MD FRCS

Ratings for Surgical Oncology Specialties; Sadir Alrawi MD FRCS

Best oncology center in Dubai and Jax fir cancer care

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Value

Thank you Dr. SADIR ALRAWI for being the brilliant,thoughtful, and compassionate doctor that you are. You always go above and beyond and work tirelessly towards a healthy outcome. I feel so blessed to know you and have you as my doctor. Your special attention and professional care saved my life. There are not enough words for me to express my appreciation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Value

Great center in the heart of dubai for best surgeons

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Value

I was having multi nodular goiter in all my thyroidectomy, I admitted to the hospital last week to remove it, I was scared and sad, but week from the operation, I'm very fine now and very thankful to God and to Alzahra hospital Dubai's doctors, nurses and all the staff there you are the best. Many thanks to Dr. Sadir Arawi (director of surgical oncology - cancer services), Dr. Dina Mostafa, Dr. Mohamed Alhussainy, Dr. Ameer, and to doctor Vikram Hundia (consultant endocrinology). You all made me feel very good and positive and really in safe hands, thank you and God bless you all.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Good service Clean place Available Nice team Good reputation

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Value

I had a good experience with Al Zahra hospital, which they have an excellent treatment quality and efficiency of doctors, medical equipment and the warm reception and in terms of luxury i give it 5 stars. Special thanks to Dr. Sadir Alrawi who carried out the eradication of cancerous tumor in the thyroid gland, where the process culminated with success far from any risks or downsides thankfully!! Mamoun Mabrouk

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Doctors at Surgical Oncology Specialties; Sadir Alrawi MD FRCS

Dr. Sadir J. Alrawi

Dr. Sadir J. Alrawi

Latest Rating

Great Doctor with oncological skill in best cancer center in UAE