Florida Surgery Consultants

Clinic

Rate Florida Surgery Consultants

Ratings for Florida Surgery Consultants

Value

I really enjoyed my consultation with Dr. Hall he explained everything with me. He reviewed my options and what he thought was best for me and my recovery. I would recommend him to family or friends.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Value

Great visit. I understand what is going on and what needs to be done.. I wish I would have saw him sooner. His staff is also great.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Value

Dr. Hall performed my spinal fusion 3years ago. I have had no complications, I have 100% better movement than before surgery. He's a no nonsense guy.  He is straight forward about everything which I greatly appreciate. When you're talking about surgery I want to know the reality of it all. I don't want it sugar coated. With that being said his bedside manner is still good. He actually called me a couple days after I was home to check on me, not his staff, he called. Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Value

I had a L5 S1 Laminectomy with Spinal fusion on July 30th 2012 with no post surgical complications. I was only 25 at the time, and was in very poor shape due to a car accident about a year and a half prior. Since my surgery I have resumed a normal life style with minimal pain. I have all sensation back in my legs and feet with normal motor function. Now almost 5 years later I still say Dr. Hall is the best for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Value

My husband had back surgery with Dr Fishman and a family member from his family had brain surgery so had when my back still hurt after every failed therapy attempt, I saw Dr Fishman and he did awesome! I have been sciatic pain free since. He's a top rated experienced surgeon and would recommend him to anyone! The staff is very courteous and nice as well..... IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Value

Dr. Fishman is an outstanding surgeon. Had two surgeries with him. Excellent results

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

What Dr Fishman said he was going to do he did and he was straight and to the point. The staff in his office was pleasant (excellent) and worked with us when we were short on the initial fee. Bravo Staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Excellent spine surgeon, would recommend him to anyone!