PRO EYE

Clinic

Rate PRO EYE

Ratings for PRO EYE

Value

All of Family have eye exams there yearly, have purchased glasses and contacts there. Great knowledgeable staff and Doctors available. John

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Value

I am so glad my children and I came here. Dr. Watson and everyone on his staff were kind and courteous. We had excellent exams and great help choosing the right eyewear for each of us.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Value

On a recent (yearly) eye exam at Proeye, I found the facility to we very good. The waiting area was clean and quite, the Technicians were competent, friendly, and professional. Dr Watson explained all of the test result to me and offered several different ways to proceed. I was very satisfied with my experience there.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Value

They are very knowledgable and seem to really care about their patients. I was treated very well during my visit. It was long and involved but hey, you gotta take care of your eyes right? I trust Dr. Watson for his opinion because he comes across as a leader.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

ProEye staff are all very professional, very personable. I have never had any issues with making/canceling/changing appointments. The wait time to be seen are alwa... Read more