Dr. Deborah S. Griffin, DMD

Clinic

Rate Dr. Deborah S. Griffin, DMD

Ratings for Dr. Deborah S. Griffin, DMD

Value

LOVE LOVE LOVE this office staff!! Everyone is extremely attentive, polite, efficient and extremely friendly!! Dr. Griffin was very flexible with her availabilities, and gave me the PERFECT smile just in time for my wedding!! Wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Value

I chose Dr. Griffin over the orthodontist I had visited for two reasons. First, I felt Dr. Griffin took the time to evaluate my daughter's dental needs and present a plan best suited to her. The other orthodontist presented to me a cookie cutter treatment plan. I also felt Dr. Griffin had presented a more innovative and long lasting plan. The second reason was based on cost. Dr. Griffin was markedly more reasonably priced. She also was thorough on finding out what my insurance would cover and what are specific expense would be. The other orthodontist wanted us to pay a set fee. My experience here has been outstanding. All of the staff are courteous, helpful and efficient. Dr. Griffin is a pleasant, dedicated and knowledgeable orthodontist. I definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Value

I could not be more happy with Dr. Griffin and the entire practice. Everyone is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly and the facility is very clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Value

The staff is amazing. Wendy, who runs the front office is always welcoming and helpful with any of my questions/concerns. I have two daughters currently being treated. My oldest daughter has completed her treatment. Again, I cannot give a higher recommendation for Dr Griffn,s practice and staff Ev Simler

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Value

Dr. Griffin is a kind and patient with my children. My 8 year old son stopped sucking his thumb because of her promised incentive. We enjoy our experiences at her office.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Value

We are very happy with our experience with Dr. Griffin and always take time to refer other families. The staff is amazing and it is always a wonderful visit for my children. Getting braces is not an easy process but my children actually look forward to going to Dr Griffin.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Value

My son, daughter and myself are all patients at the practice. I can't say enough about how wonderful everyone is. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Griffin and her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Value

I've been coming here for so many years and every time I come here it was amazing experience. I always look forward to every appointment i go to :) :). The staff is the BEST. I couldn't ask for anything better.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Value

I have 2 boys that have been patients and we feel that both the doctor and staff have been exceptional. In addition to great care, everyone at the office is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We refer all our family and friends here.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Value

Dr Griffin and her staff are very friendly and accommodating. If my daughter has any problems we can call Dr Griffins office and get her an appointment pretty quickly. They take the time to know each patient and are genuinely interested in them. I would highly recommend Dr Griffin and her team to anyone in need of orthodontics.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Doctors at Dr. Deborah S. Griffin, DMD

Dr. Deborah S. Griffin

Dr. Deborah S. Griffin

Latest Rating

Dr. Griffin and her staff are the best! No one can compare. The staff are pleasant and always go above and beyond to make sure all your questions and concerns are ... Read more