Kaiser Permanente

Clinic

Rate Kaiser Permanente

Ratings for Kaiser Permanente

Value

Dr Mary Steele is courteous and very professional! She took the time to, not only help me understand the procedure, but also to listen to all that was happening healthwise and empathize. Her bedside manners, in addition to her ability to discern the issue and the interventions needed, helped me tremendously. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Value

Great Dr. really listened and spent time with me, it's been awhile since a Dr. made me feel important

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Value

Dropped in for a flu shot. No wait. No wait; friendly, professional greeting by the practitioner who, after the required health questions, administered the shot with such expertise that I barely felt it. My continuing experience with Kaiser has always been good.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Value

Patricia A Warner, OD was found by me to be VERY courteous, professional & informative

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Value

Have always had friendly, knowledgeable and efficient services.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Value

Convenient facility. I never wait long. People always friendly.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Value

I had a CAT Scan the provider was friendly and quick with the scan. The appointment was on time.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Value

I’m handicap and your bathrooms are not for a handicap person. There needs to be a button to open the door in both ways. I felt stupid when a man had to open a door for, my wheelchair could not get threw the door. Where is the laws for handicap? Been with Kaiser since 1993.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Value

I've been a member at Kaiser since the 80's and have always had 'kid glove care'. Dr. Bain is now my PCP. She is a great physician, is caring, and connected to people, in what I perceive as nothing short of Saintly. There was no time wasted getting me to phys. therapy when I needed it for injuries, or any other time I needed a GREAT doctor. (Not 'good' GREAT.) 5 Star all the way with Wheat Ridge offices, and especially Dr. Bain. She is gentle and caring with the heart of a Mama TIGER. I thank God for her constantly.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Value

Nice and clean people are friendly and I got in for an appt. in a reasonable amount of time.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019