Sanchez Ana M MD

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

My sister was dying of ovarian cancer so my primary care doctor had me get a sonogram of my ovaries. I didn't expect the results that revealed so much massive tumors my ovaries could not be located. My primary doctor scared me saying it looked like stage four cancer like my sister who was in a hospice dying. I told my doctor I needed to see my sister in Kentucky before she died. The doctor threatened to put me in a mental hospital because I put seeing my sister before I had my surgery. She recomended a popular male surgeon who yelled at me because I refused to sign a waiver so that if he made a mistake, I couldn't sue him for mal practice. I fied him. So then I found Dr Sanchez. She encouraged me to go see my sister which I did. She died three days affter my arrival in Kentucky. I fired my primary care doctor too after she insisted I see an oncologist . Dr Sanchez told me she did not believe I had cancer after looking at a number on my report. She performed a salpingo oophorectomy and took pictures of the removed organs like I asked her to. A large fibroid tumor was also removed. I was in a lot of pain following the surgery. She added an extra pain killing med to the morphine to make it tolerable. Two weeks later the pathology report revealed I had dermoid tumors that are benign. Dr Sanchez was correct to not over react and scare me into thinking my condition was terminal and encouraging me to see my sister on her deathbed for my mental health sake. Thank you Dr Sanchez. I am eternally grateful!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Doctors at Sanchez Ana M MD

Dr. Ana M. Sanchez

Dr. Ana M. Sanchez

Latest Rating

Aweful aweful aweful!!! She should have her license taken away from her !!