Rate LA Dental Experts

Ratings for LA Dental Experts

Value

This dentist is not only is a professional individual in his line of business but also a knowledgeable and true gentle human being with considerable amount of empathy toward his patients. His recommendations are true, practical and applicable toward having healthy teeth with low cost of maintenance budget for everyone. Doctor, thank you for the nice job done.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Value

My wife had a procedure done here and we both like to thank Dr Nik who did an AMAZING job on my wife's smile but also the wonderful staff! I can't get her to stop gushing over how beautiful her smile is and how perfect the staff were!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Value

One of the best dentists in los angeles, highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Value

I can recommend this office friendly front office staff makes you feel welcome from the minute you walk in you are greeted. Dr. Nik is amazing I love the way he explained things to me in English instead of complicated dental terms lol. This was so nice of him to make sure I know what is going on. I already book appointment for my whole family here.....

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Value

No one likes going to a dental office/appt, but my experience at this office was great and prompt!! It exceeded my expectations; from the professionalism to the friendly personnel!! For the first time I feel that I can trust and enjoy a dental appt. They are a high tech office and they send your reminder text message for your appointment! They also use ipads for filling out forms, I love how they are a paperless office and trying to their part to reduce our carbon foot print on the planet. The receptionist always had a smile, very polite and friendly as did the entire personnel!!

Value

I had an amazing experience since I first stepped into this Office. Diana is absolutely amazing, she walked me through the process even followed up to make sure I was feeling ok after my procedure. The Dentist was great and I felt virtually no pain. Thank you guys, you have a customer for life.

Value

I was looking for a dentist for over a year now. A location that made me feel comfortable. My insurance listed this lovely dentist in los angeles near me as a location that would take my insurance (PPO) after my first visit I left highly satisfied with the work from Dr. Nik and how they help the patients feel comfortable and judgment free. They work great with my insurance and make the entire process easy! The staff is kind and welcoming from front desk to the dental assistants down to the doctors. I recommend this place. Definitely a hidden gem!

Value

Have to say that i actually like my dentist. This office is great and they explained all my dental needs. They also went thoroughly with me about all my doubts and concerns. Great friendly staff always on point. Will definitely recomend.

Value

So grateful to find Dr. Nafisi! After moving here from NorCal i had put off finding a new dentist, as my hectic work life allows little flexibility. When I finally could not put it off any longer I was in a panic and needed urgent work. They fit me in within two days of my call during the holidays, right at the busiest time of year. Not only did Dr. Nafisi take care of ALL my problems in one session, I was impressed with the care and professionalism with which he dealt with complex work. Can't wait to work with him in the new year to keep improving my smile!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I had a dental emergency, intense pain from one of my wisdom teeth. I called Dr. Nik’s office and was seen the same day, within a few hours. Turns out he had to extr... Read more