Clinic

Rate Blair Wellness Group - Dr. Cassidy F. Blair, Licensed Psychologist and Therapist

Value

Ratings for Blair Wellness Group - Dr. Cassidy F. Blair, Licensed Psychologist and Therapist

Value

I look forward to going to the most serene experience ever! Words can’t do justice by how great I feel each time....!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Value

Blair Wellness Group is a beautiful, serene and peaceful place staffed with the most professional team. Dr. Blair is one of a kind and most patient, competent and smart Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Value

God bless Dr. Blair for being my guardian angel and saving my life from addiction and depression. She has been the light in the darkness. I cant thank her enough including her supportive team. Happy Holidays to you Dr. Blair!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Doctors at Blair Wellness Group - Dr. Cassidy F. Blair, Licensed Psychologist and Therapist

Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair - Blair Wellness Group

Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair - Blair Wellness Group

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Blair has been the most caring, kind, compassionate psychologist I have known. We are grateful for her treatment of our daughter after the severe trauma she suff... Read more