Gholamreza F Pourzia Md Inc

Clinic

Rate Gholamreza F Pourzia Md Inc

Ratings for Gholamreza F Pourzia Md Inc

Value

I had the worst experience of my life at my cardiologists office today. I have been experiencing very uncomfortable butterflies in my chest cavity every morning between 4 or 4:30. I went to the Oasis Healthcare emergency and they took tests. My blood work came out okay and my vitals were okay. But I am still experience this extremely uncomfortable butterflies in my chest cavity every morning around 4:30. I went to see my cardiologist doctor Pourzia today to ask for more testing such as pictures of my heart valves to rule out any possibility of deterioration. He then complained to me that I'm telling him what to do, telling him what meds I should take only because the meds he prescribed to me are extremely toxic and have given me extreme bad side effects. When I suggested to have photos taken of my heart valves he said if you're not happy with what I do go see somebody else. He was extremely rude and had the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced in my life with a doctor. I would like to file a formal complaint against this evil man.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Value

Mostly unavailable keeps on recommending medications that give me extremely bad side effects. His personal assistants are extremely rude and have awful manners.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018