Munsell Kathleen L PHD

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Dr. Munsell is a very dedicated Doctor. I was referred to her after I was involved in an auto accident, the fault of the other driver, and left with injuries which have changed my life. The residual pain, frustration , near paralysis and frustration have left me with anger I didn't have previously. I have had four spinal surgeries and I am dealing with pain and nerve damage which I will have for life. I am not able to work and will always have this pain and loss of ability to walk normally and participate in activities I was previously able to do. Dr Munsell has been a tremendous help through this life change. She has been instrumental in helping me accept what I have, deal with the pain,, move forward. I'm managing my feelings of frustration and anger (my Work Comp "people" have denied me the medical care I needed and denied pain medication along the way which have made it necessary to have the four surgeries and have one more pending) better and trying to put all past behind me. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is a wonderful listener and then gives instruction/advice and information which gives the patient something to "work on" toward deleting the problems from our life, or learning to manage those problems in order to make the best of what we have I appreciate her knowledge. She has made me feel comfortable and I can say anything to her now. And.....my work comp denied continued therapy with her even though I still had a need so I am continuing to see her on my own......that is because I value what I learn I rate her with 5*****

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Very caring, very knowledgeable. Adores children.