Dr. Armin Arasheben - Thrive Family Medicine Clinic

Clinic

Rate Dr. Armin Arasheben - Thrive Family Medicine Clinic

Ratings for Dr. Armin Arasheben - Thrive Family Medicine Clinic

Value

Professional staff, doctors are attentive and appear to be interested in improving one's health. Could have more interesting magazines.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Value

Great staff, awesome Doctor! Went in for a diabetes check, everyone was very helpful and all of my questions were answered. Pleasant environment and an accessible office with easy parking.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Value

My appointment was later in the afternoon and Dr. Arasheben took the best care. He was super friendly and very methodical and never tried to rush me out, despite how late in the day it was. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Value

Dr. Arasheben has provided excellent care to my 88-year old half brother for the past 1.5 years. We will be moving my brother to a new facility (he suffers from dementia), so we will need to begin working with a new doctor. But I very much appreciate Dr. A's compassionate approach, and also appreciate his responsiveness.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Value

Dr. Arasheben has shown intelligence, compassion, and concern for my sister, who has early-onset Alzheimer's. He has responded to all our questions and concerns in a helpful and timely manner.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Value

Very pleasant. Takes the time to go over my questions and issues. He is a good replacement for healthcare after my employer terminated their contract with Kaiser.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Value

Good service all around. I feel confident that I will be looked after here and receive the best care.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I've been to several DR's in the area and this has been by far the best DR!