Dr. Michael J. Orris, DO, MBA, FASMBS

Clinic

Rate Dr. Michael J. Orris, DO, MBA, FASMBS

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Orris, DO, MBA, FASMBS

Value

I decided last August to have weight loss surgery and chose WLIA on the recommendation of a friend who had the Lap Band procedure with them the prior December. She had such a wonderful experience that it tipped the tables for me and made me decide to have surgery. I have been pleased with the staff and my surgeon must have done a FANTASTIC job because I had a very easy recovery and absolutely no complications. The only concern I have is what the actual cost of this procedure is going to be. I have not paid a single dime to them yet. I keep receiving insurance checks and signing them over to them, but it still remains to be seen what my out of pocket cost will be. I don't really like not knowing a set dollar amount before going into this. The surgery was too important to me and once I made the decision to have it done, I wanted to move on it right away. I guess I just have to wait and see. My nutritionist, Mike, is very helpful and available for questions. I love that they have support group meetings that I was able to attend before and after my procedure.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Value

Thank you Dr. Orris and staff for always taking care of my needs.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Value

I like the service and the staff is wonderful, but the copay is out to much. I thank them for everything they do.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Value

Just had my pre-op appt and got my surgery date. My appt went smooth, I felt very well informed from the staff and Dr. Orris. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, my nervous do settle when I think about whom I choose to do my lapband, WLIA. I'm confidant in Dr. Orris and the staff at WLIA. I am so ready to continue my journey to a healthier me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Doctors at Dr. Michael J. Orris, DO, MBA, FASMBS

Dr. Michael J. Orris

Dr. Michael J. Orris

Latest Rating

In July, I will be celebrating 3 years with my lapband! It has not been the easiest process, and is still something I work hard at every day. With the help of WLIA I... Read more