MICHAEL A AMADEI M.D

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Amadei's Physician Assistant and front desk staff (amazingly alarming and hard to believe scenario) interfered with messages being delivered to the Dr. concerning, what ended up being an extremely ill elderly patient, over the course of a month. Apparently the PA had developed a dislike over the woman (the elderly woman's Power of Attorney) who was repeatedly attempting to call and get Dr. Amadei's attention over her friends painful medical situation. Dr. Amadei had the unprofessional gall to "fire" the elderly patient and her POA to (verbatim) "keep peace" in his office. We have since heard many disturbing reports that seem to be similar, when sharing this story. This truly needs to be looked into because we discovered that this elderly woman had the potential to expire due to this lack of attention to her situation. Horrendous and hard to imagine what is actually going on inside this office with this strange doctor/PA relationship??

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Doctors at MICHAEL A AMADEI M.D

Dr. Michael A. Amadei

Dr. Michael A. Amadei

Latest Rating

The very best! Glad I found him and hope he never retires! I really feel he has saved my life more than once.