Rate Verve Wellness Center

Ratings for Verve Wellness Center

Value

My 72 year old mother has not stopped telling everyone she knows about Dr. Warkentin and his quick attention to help her ease her back pain. His knowledge and ability to relate to her really put her at ease. While she lives in Tucson, she said she would never go anywhere else ever again! Verve Wellness Center is worth the drive!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Value

I recently went to this facility and found that Dr fuentes........if he really is a chiropractor, to be rude, and condescending. I will not ever return.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Value

Verve Wellness is like walking into a high end hotel in Berverley Hills. The 15-20 dry there all work as a team for the patient. Truly unique to healthcare. Other offices could take a page out of their playbook!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Value

Walking into Verve is like walking in to the health care equivalency of the Four Seasons. Attention to detail, exceptional doctors and staff and everything from fresh fruit to beverage stations and water walls. Stunning. You cannot go wrong here!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Fuentes saw me on short notice when his partner was out of town. He had already spoken to my doctor and understood what I needed to have done. He treated me like ... Read more

Dr. Raheel A. Mann

Dr. Raheel A. Mann

Latest Rating

Couldn't ask for a better dr never had a dr this dedicated