Walker Orthodontics

Clinic

Rate Walker Orthodontics

Ratings for Walker Orthodontics

Value

Our experience with Walker Orthodontics was excellent and wonderful. The staff and doctor were always pleasant and they learned about our son in order to talk with him. We were pleased with every part of our experience.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Value

We always have a great experience with Dr. Walker and his staff. We never wait very long, everyone is happy and friendly, and Dr. Walker’s knowledge is excellent. My older daughter’s teeth are beautiful now and we are back for my son.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

I am always pleased at the way Dr. Walker presents our treatment options without pressure. He is happy to let us "wait and see" when appropriate, and lets us know if an issue should be treated right away. The staff is always very friendly!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Value

The entire staff here is always amazing and extremely friendly. They are definitely a 5 star business and I'd recommend them to anyone needing an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Value

Always timely and considerate. Great review of my daughter's special need also.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Value

I must say, Dr. Walker and his staff were nothing but top notch from Day 1! As a 30 year old adult who had been told by numerous dentists and orthodontists at multiple times throughout my life that I needed to have teeth pulled (4-6 depending on who I asked) I was truly thrilled when Dr. Walker had other options to try first. Now that I've completed my journey, I have a fantastic smile, with all of teeth still intact. Dr. Walker and his team were friendly and informative at every visit. The truly treat you like family, and made what most would assume to be a painful period of time a true pleasure. To anyone considering Orthodontia for their kids or themselves, I urge you emphatically to schedule a meeting with Walker Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Value

Walker Orthodontics has been beyond amazing. Everyone in the office is kind, professional, and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Value

Truly one of of the best offices I know!!! As a single mother my schedule is tight and a I work full time, so finding time to take my son anywhere is so hard. But Linda and Edna made it so easy for me. They always did everything they could to accommodate my schedule. Thank you Ladies!! Dr. Walker was on point. Through my whole treatment plan, he was courteous, honest, and straight forward. Will definitely recommend Dr. Walker to everyone!! You guys Rock!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Value

One teen with a beautiful smile thanks to Walker Orthodontics and on to the next child. I was so pleased I did not even consider others as I trust Dr. Walker and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

Dr. Walker explains what he's doing in great detail and gives you all the best possible options for your situation. Great staff.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Doctors at Walker Orthodontics

Dr. Robert D. Walker

Dr. Robert D. Walker

Latest Rating

My daughter recently had braces taken off. She was given clear retainers, just as expected from a child she didn't wear them everyday and her teeth started to shift ... Read more